Required by 39 U.S.C. 3685
- Title of publication, American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy.
- Publication No. 1079-2082.
- Date of filing, October 1, 2016.
- Frequency of issue, Twice monthly, except in Jan and May only one issue is published.
- No. issues published annually, 393.00.
- Location of known office of publication, 4500 East-West Highway, Bethesda, Maryland 20814.
- Location of the headquarters or general business offices of publishers, 4500 East-West Highway, Bethesda, Maryland 20814.
- Publisher, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc., 4500 East-West Highway, Bethesda, Maryland 20814. Editor in Chief, Daniel J. Cobaugh, 4500 East-West Highway, Bethesda, Maryland 20814.
- Owner, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc., 4500 East-West Highway, Bethesda, Maryland 20814.
- Known bondholders, mortgagees, and other security holders owning 1% or more of total amount of bonds, mortgages, and other securities, None.
- For completion by nonprofit organizations authorized to mail at special rates (Section 132.122, PSM). The purpose, function, and nonprofit status of this organization and the exempt status for federal income tax purposes have not changed during preceding 12 months.
- Publication name, American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy.
- Issue date for circulation data below, 9/15/2016.
- Extent and nature of circulation,
- Total no. copies printed, 34,102/33,230*;
- Paid circulation, 1. Sales through dealers and carriers, street vendors, and counter sales, 130/0. 2. Paid or requested mail subscriptions, 33,800/32,999;
- Total paid or requested circulation, 33,800/32,999;
- Free distribution by mail, 231/242;
- Free distribution outside the mail, 0/0.
- Total free distribution, 231/242.
- Total distribution, 33,800/32,999;
- Copies not distributed,
- Office use, left over, spoiled, 302/231.
- Returns from news agents, 0, 0;
- Total, 34,102/33,230. Percent paid circulation, 98.4/99.3.
I certify that the statements made by me are correct and complete, signed Daniel J. Cobaugh
*First figure, average no. copies of each issue during preceding 12 months; second figure, actual no. copies of single issue published nearest to filing date.